Friday 1 December 2017

So happy!

This is just a post on my own account and has no relation to Bookaxe.

Hi,

I have really good news guys! I have won a new book!

So there is this site online called Bookaxe (I'll put a link below) and Bookaxe has recently put out a book competition. This book competition was that the first 100 people to sign up to the site and organise and share their bookcases so people could find and see books that they like about their favourite genres. So back to the competition. So, I signed up to the competition after seeing an ad on YouTube and - me being the avid reader I am - found the site to be amazing and well worth signing up to as it is free and easy to set up. Okay so, I was hoping and hoping to win a book as they will choose a book based from your profile on Bookaxe.
And...

I WON A BOOK!!

I got an email today confirming that I had won! I am so excited for my book to arrive and I have no idea what it is!

Bookaxe link: Bookaxe.com

That's all for today!

Bye lovelies,
Booklife x

No comments:

Post a Comment