Saturday 2 December 2017

Crushes! Crushes! Crushes!

Hi,

So seeing as my name is Booklife and I've been posting about books, I should make a post about life. Well, today is the day I'm making a post about probably the most relatable topic I can.

Crushes.

I have had many crushes in my life and most of them have been on close guys. So I get a lot of heartache and problems with friends that are guys and I am very weary about making new guy friend. None of my crushes have worked out yet but that's only because I am not ready for a relationship at the moment.
Just leave me with Netflix and a pack of Jaffa Cakes.
*laughs while thinking about how good that sounds*

Anyway, my romantic past is a semi dead / non-existent thing but...
Yours might not be!
Keep trying, keep going and no matter what,

NEVER CHANGE TO GET YOUR CRUSH!

If they can't see how amazing and perfect you all are, then they aren't worth it.

I am very confused about my feelings towards someone at the minute because I'm really close to him and don't know what to do.
Good thing I have good friends to talk to for advice.

TOP TIP: Share how you feel with a person you trust. It makes you feel better. Trust me.

That's all for today, guys.

Bye lovelies,
Booklife x

No comments:

Post a Comment